~cutey cupcakes~baked macaroni~london cookies~cheese tarts~fresh fruits tarts~curry puff~chicken pie~pie tee~spaghetti~devil eggs~

HALAL TOIYIBBAN

diperbuat daripada bahan-bahan yang berkualiti

"value for every penny spend"







if you wish to placed order my contact details are as below:

- azie0203@yahoo.com.my

- http://adeqoven.blogspot.com/

- h/p : 016-5029557


Thursday, March 4, 2010


These are the actual photo's of the tartlets from my oven. Happy that what ever i learn from the class which conducted by Maklang Azie successfully absorb to my knowledge. Now...all these open for orders. The Fresh Fruits tartlets which packing with nicely decorated box by my niece - Min - actually for my hubby cousin engagement ceremony last December in 2009. It's turn up nicely with 'yummy' taste (is it so! he he he) only that the casing - paper cup - is a bit bigger. Actually wrong estimation by myself. But it just 'ok'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

~komen membina anda amat dihargai~